PowerSell – Software for Theme Parks, Attractions and Guided Tour
PowerSell is state-of-the-art software designed for Theme Parks and Attractions. It automates
many operations in a Theme Park:
- Ticket Sales
- Retail Sales
- Food Service
- Ticketing and Attendance Control
- Discount Coupons Tracking
- Cash Control
- Customer Tracking
- Inventory Control
- Time Clock
- Reporting and Analysis
Point-of-Sales ticketing and sales
minutes of training.
- Process ticketing and sales quickly and accurately.
- PowerSell is very easy to use. Cashiers can learn to enter transactions with less than 30
- Full price look-up capabilities, including bar code scanning, tour look-up, pricing for
customized to suit your needs, including your logo, bar code label and any legal messages.
- Print receipts and tickets from a receipt printer and/or laser printer. Receipts/Tickets can be
- Handles any kind of ticket discounts.
- Interface with ticket printer, cash drawer and other peripherals.
- Track cashier transactions.
- Monitor cash balance during the day.
- Track group tours, annual pass, comp, etc.
- Comprehensive end-of-day procedure.
- Capture customer info at point-of-purchase.
- Scan driver licenses.
- Look up customers by name, phone, address, driver's license, etc.
- Special customer pricing.
- Analyze customer demographics.
- Comprehensive customer sales history.
- Track all merchandise inventory quantities.
- Track purchases over a period of time.
- Track quantity on-hand and on-order.
- Process merchandise purchase order.
- Track Quantity on hand and on order.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Process employee clock-in and clock-out.
- Print employee hours and payroll reports.
- Comprehensive end-of-day reports.
- Detail sales analysis.
- Detail purchase and sales reports.
- Analysis of ticket sales by types.
- Analysis of discounts by types.
PowerSell - Software for Theme Parks